The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm is outside of the traditional event space. Make unforgettable memories in a tranquil rural setting that’s just perfect for a wedding, private party, family gathering or group outing. Under blue skies or tented space there are many areas to mix, meet and mingle. You and your guests can take a covered wagon tour or stroll by the illuminated fountain on the lake as a part of your unforgettable experience.
Tours of the buffalo farm can be combined with a picnic or catered event.
Our ‘covered wagon’ will take your guests for a tour and circles the venue dropping
them off right at the entrance of the Gazebo.
Costs for renting the gazebo will be charged according to individual group needs. We can work with your budget.
The staff wishes to assist in making any social function at
The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm an enjoyable event, and will work closely with event planners, caterers, and vendors. Although Sunset Ridge does not cater, we do have a preferred vendor list that will help you create a memorable meal for your event.
Since The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm is located on a buffalo farm, we encourage you to use our nutritious bison meat in your menu. We have many delicious recipes for you to try and our vendors know how to prepare bison to perfection.
• Over 900 sq. ft Gazebo, ten sided, 33 ft. diameter
• 8-5 ft. round tables for dining (8 per table) and 110 white folding chairs
• Electrical outlets on Gazebo island for musical systems or special lighting
• Modern outdoor kitchen
Two gas grills, 36" and 30"and Side burner
30 lb. icemaker
Filtered drinking water dispenser
50 sq. ft. of granite countertop
Multiple electrical outlets
• Large lake fountain - illuminated at night
• Event planning assistance - vendor recommendations
• Complete three bathroom facility with hot/cold water (aka The Porcelain Convenience)
• Unique photo opportunities